These Rules apply to all the Communal Pools and Garden Areas.
The pools are open all year round with minimum maintenance from November to April.
The permitted hours of use are 8.00 am to 10.00pm Daily.
All 5 Pools are available, subject to maintenance, for use by any Property Owner, their Family, Visitors or Tenants but the Owners are responsible for their behaviour in using the Urbanisation facilities.
1. Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
2. Use the shower before swimming.
3. Bathing suits must be worn when swimming.
4. The use of fragile materials ie glass etc. is not permitted.
5. Food is forbidden. Soft Drinks only are allowed.
6. Diving and bombing from the edge of the pool are not permitted.
7. Radios or musical equipment are not permitted.
8. Sun Shades are permitted in the green areas.
9. Lilos are not permitted in the Pool.
10. Ball games are not permitted.
11. Smoking is not permitted.
12. Bikes or cycles are not permitted.
13. Games or barbecues are not permitted.
14. No Animals or pets are allowed in Pool or Garden areas.
15. Coloured T shirts must not be worn in the pool.
16. All babies still in nappies must use " Little Swimmers", available from our local Mercadona, when using community pools.
Property owners must be aware that these rules are required to be enforced at all times, so please do not be offended if you are reminded of any infringment by other Members of the Community. Clearly marked signs are diplayed in each area.
Thanks - Your Urbanisation Committee