Urbanisation Internal Rules
All occupants, no matter what their status, of Properties belonging to the owners association, Bosque De La Lomas II are required to respect the following regulations.
TO DOWNLOAD THE RULES IN YOUR LANGUAGE PLEASE GO TO THE END OF THE PAGE
1. The Common elements will be used as established in the Spanish Law " Ley de Propiedad Horizontal " ( The Horizontal Property Law ). If events occur that are not mentioned in these rules, occupiers will have to use common sense and act as if it is your own property.
2. Both property owners and tenants must do their best not to disturb the tranquillity of this residential area They must try to avoid creating annoying noise etc, particularly between 12.00 midnight and 8.00 am. The sounds from radios, televisions and other equipment should be regulated so that it cannot be heard at any time, outside the house where being used.
3. All neighbours should look after the cleanliness of the urbanisation. It is not permitted to throw papers, or any other kind of rubbish in the streets, paved or garden areas in the urbanisation.
4. All rubbish should be deposited in the containers set aside for this use during the hours established by the Local Authority.
5. The property owners are obliged to maintain their property, house and garden, in good condition, so that the urbanisation and the rights of other property owners are not damaged. Owners are responsible for any damage they (as well as people using their property ) may cause to others.
6. See Separate Pool Rules Sheet
7. It is not permitted to hang clothing, washing, pool or beach towels etc, over the verandas or balustrades. The use of driers & airers is recommended.
8. Cars parked on the urbanisation roads must not disturb or cause obstruction to other property, access to drives and main roads must be kept clear at all times to allow for emergency services. Cars should be parked on one side of the internal roads.
9. The Association will provide a Notice Board for displaying regulations. ( currently in car park area at top of Bloque 9)
10. " Internal Rules " apply not only to property owners but also tenants and visitors. Property owners will be held responsible for any damage caused to urbanisation property or facilities.
11. Pets should be encouraged to stay within the owners property. Dogs and pets are not allowed in the communal gardens and should be kept on a leash when taken out in the public areas. Owners have a responsibility to clean their pets excrements and maintain the urbanisation. In the interests of public health, anybody found not following this rule could face legal action.
12. A limit of 3 dogs per household has been set by the Community.
13. No ball games of any description will be allowed on community roads.
14. Owners who allow Tenants or Visitors to use their property must display this notice, together with " Pool Rules ", in a prominent position within the property.
15. Owners are restricted to 2 " Day Guests " when using Pool / Garden facilities.
16. To protect children and pedestrians within the community, a speed limit of 10 kph is in force on all internal roads and car parks.
17. No additional plants etc may be placed in communal areas unless authorised by the committee.
18. No person, without authority, may alter or adjust Pool / Garden time clocks or pumping equipment. If there is a problem contact your nearest committee member.
19. The President must be informed of any feral cats found within the urbanisation as only a limited number will be allowed residence.
20. Community Gates must be kept locked at all times.
21. No personal signs, ie. for sale signs etc, should be allowed to be attached to community gates, cupboards or walls.
Thanks - Your Urbanisation Committee